Our western trained nurses work together with ABC physicians to support patients and their families through the healing process.
Our nurses do home visits to care for patients with a variety of health problems.
Our priority is patients with chronic problems, limited mobility, post-operative, post-natal or in need of palliative care.
- Blood pressure and blood sugar checks
- Wound care
- Prevention and treatment of decubitus ulcers
- Blood collection for analysis
- Urinary catheterizations
- Care for naso-gastric tubes
- Post-op care and suture removal
- Post-natal visits
- Palliative care for patients nearing the end of life
We also offer counsel for diabetes, high blood pressure, healthy diets, family planning, medication schedules, etc.
Contact: 069-60-16-201 (Monday – Friday 8:30-17:00)
Our community nurses offer a collection of practical health education topics for various groups.
The trainings are at the invitation of local schools, organizations, churches and community centers to train groups of women, school-aged children, expecting mothers, etc.
Community nurses offer education sessions on topics such as:
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Healthy diet
- Smoking, alcohol and drug prevention
- Prenatal classes
- Hand-washing and teeth care
- First aid basics
First Aid and CPR
We offer practical training for Basic First Aid and CPR in Albanian and in English. These trainings are adapted to the work environment or setting where it is taught.
The training includes instruction on “standard precautions”, discussion and hands-on practice based on up-to-date studies and information.
- Nose bleeds
- Wound care
- Broken bones
- Eye injuries
- Head and neck trauma
- CPR with practice on manikins